TIFF File Formats Overview - Image Processing Toolkits Version number:
TIFF processing allows software developers to create applications that encode, decode and manipulate TIFF files. Some of the key TIFF processing features supported by Black Ice tools are the following:
- Encode and decode Group 3 1D, Group 3 2D, Group 4, Uncompressed, JPEG, LZW, Pack Bits compressed TIFF files, IBM MMR and IOCA files.
- Line by line encoding and decoding of TIFF images through callback functions. (available only with C/C++)
- Split a multi-page TIFF File with a single function call at a specified location.
- Merge two multi-page TIFF file into one TIFF file with a single function call.
- Create, encode and decode TIFF files in memory.
- Create multi-page TIFF files.
- TIFF Tag analyzer, display individual tags.
- Edit, add or delete TIFF tags in a multi-image TIFF file without decompressing the image.
- Reorder images in a multi-page TIFF file. Capable of handling more than 100,000 images in a single file.
- Combine TIFF Files without decoding the image.
- Support for CMYK encoding & decoding.
- Support for 12-bit grayscale image encoding & decoding.
- Support for 16-bit grayscale image encoding & decoding.