Thumbnail Control Features | Black Ice Imaging Toolkits Version number:
Thumbnail Control - Interface - The Thumbnail control allows and supports the browsing of directories to display images in a thumbnail view format. Users can set parameters for the thumbnail window to control the appearance of the thumbnail images. Features of the Thumbnail Control include:
- Selection by image format
- Sorting by file information
- Selection and Multi Selection modes of displayed images to be processed
- Supports 14 image formats
Thumbnail Control - Low Level - The low level interface does not provide a visual interface, but the programming interface provides great flexibility for developers to create their own unique graphical user interface. When a thumbnail is generated, it generates an event which the developer can handle for each file.
- Powerful built in directory browsing
- Recursive browsing of directory structure including sub directories
- Browse through multi-page images (GIF, TIF, DCX, etc.)
- Modify size of thumbnail, position, background color, border size, and border width and color.
- Disable magnification and compression with fixed aspect or with distortion
- Recursion of directories